Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring is NOT in the air!

Wow, it's spring, and it seems to be snowing.... just a little, will it ever end??? The forcast for the end of next week doesn't look to bad, lower to mid 50's. I told Doug it looks like Hot tub weather. Everyone I work with is leaving next week for Florida for Spring Break, so I will be taking care of 2 cats, 2 dogs and 2 hot tubs, and giving a 20 year old with no license at the moment a ride home from work everyday.... Who will then take over caring for 2 dogs and 1 cat.... since he lives with them! The neighbors hot tub is up and running too, so we may need to check on that from time to time too! ;-) We are going to take the kids to see Ice Age 2 also during that week...
After Spring Break we will work for close to 2 weeks, then we will be off again for another week and a half. I'll be broke the month of April.
I had to take Bradley to the hospital today to get an xray of his pinky finger on his right hand, we thought it might be broken... lucky for him, it's just a bad sprain, although they hurt really bad, but now it wont' affect Baseball. He has to keep it splinted for about a week and take motrin for the pain and swelling, hopefully it will feel better soon!!!
Tonight we have to go to the school for the weigh in for the Pinewood Derby tomorrow.. the boys are so excited. Ryan even has a car for the open class!!!

Guess I'd better finish supper!!

No comments: