Wow, winter is back, it is a chilly 18 degrees and it's snowing, a pretty snowfall. We got a couple of inches over night. Doug got called to an accident this morning around 5am, so I knew it must be slippery. There were no school delays though, bummer... I would of liked another hour or 2 of sleep! ha ha.
More on hopeing to not forget Bradley at Webelos. Last week, Doug took Bradley to his den meeting, Then he never came back home, I just assumed he was there or just hanging out at the Fire Dept until it was time to get him.... around 8pm I was thinking, why arent' they home yet??? Then at 8:15 Denise ( Den leaders wife) called and asked if she should bring Bradley home.... I said, He's still there??!!! I totally forgot that Doug had his fire meeting that night! I felt so stupid... Doug went out and picked him up, since his meeting was done by then! What kind of terrible parents are we??!!!! Dave & Denise thought it was funny, the kids were thrilled! Lucky for us Dave & Denise are good friends of ours too! Last night Doug took Bradley, then didn't come back home, at 7:30 I called him and asked if he'd picked him up..... he had!!
Ryan is home sick again today... I have to see if Mimi will come over and watch Ryan so I can take Bradley to the Dr. ( sounds mixed up doesn't it) Ryan's got an intestinal thing going on, he seems to feel fine, until he cramps up and has to go NOW.... So I won't send him to school until it's over. Brad has had pain on his left side for a couple of weeks, so I made this appt. last Tuesday. I'm sure it's nothing. I also have to stop at KnR and pay for my "new" car... Then we can start buying parts and fixing it. I can't wait to get it!!!
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment