Thursday, February 09, 2006

Glad the sun was out

Well, it was a really cold day today, but the sun was out, which is a good thing, It was four years ago today that #1 One of my bestest friends became a mom for the first time and #2 I lost my mom..... The Olympics is odd for me this year... Last time I watched the Winter Olympics, my Mom was alive for the opening ceremonies and for the closing ceremonies... she was not. It's hard to belive that 4 years have gone by, and I still feel the hurt so vividly... I really miss my parents.
Ryan was also home from school today sick, and it doesn't look like he's going to be going tomorrow either, so that brings me to another dilema... Brad has a Dr.s appt. for some pain he's had for a couple of weeks on his left side, and Ryan won't be at school and can't leave the house.... I need my Mommy!!! Doug is NOT very helpful in situations like this!!
Guess I'll go back downstairs and sit by the fire.... Hope we don't forget to pick up Bradley at Webelos tonight!!.....

No comments: