Thursday, September 15, 2005

So it begins...

Well, Ryan woke up this morning, all stuffed up and coughing like crazy... I'm hoping it's just an allergy thing, I know mine have been really bad and Brad's having trouble with his too.
Yesturday I worked all day as the Assistant to the Dr. I don't do that very often anymore, so it felt really good to refresh my skills, from 3-5 I had to be both the Assistant and the Receptionist, that is a challenge, I was exhausted by the end of the day! Today, I am off. I am supposed to go help JoAnn close her pool depending on how she is feeling. I need to get mine all clean so we can get that ready to close too. It's still really nice out, but everyone is so busy we just arent' using it.

Okay, So it takes me days to finish a post sometimes. I did go help JoAnn close her pool on Thursday, we were done before noon. Now I have to get ours cleaned up, it seems to want to turn into a lake, so I need to get some algicide today and make sure it's spotless before I put the winter chemicals in and then drain it down a little to cover it up. I prefer to do all the work now, to make sure it's easy to get going in the spring.

I took the boys to the fair Friday after they got home from school, they each played a game and won a stuffed animal. Then we wandered around looking at stuff, and got our junk food and left, we were home before 6pm. Then we had supper ( we didn't eat too much junk food, too expensive) Then Doug and Brad went to the Football game, I had Ryan in bed by 8pm and he was sound asleep by 8:10pm. He's still not feeling the greatest...

More soon....

No comments: