Tuesday, November 17, 2009
life.......
Well, you can tell by how long it's been since I've blogged that I've been pretty busy. As I mentioned I was changing jobs when last I typed... I started my first week at Cranes with a bang, right into making applesause... not an easy task. All the lifting, bending carrying of really heavy things and being on my feet alllllllllllllll day really took it's toll on me... I actually had to see a Chiropractor for the first time ever. She wanted me to take a couple days off too and I just laughed and said in November I will... The weekend before last was actually my first weekend off but I went to Traverse City with the former Dr. Cassell crew, or at least 4 of us, plus Dr. and Sally. We had a ton of fun!! Then last weekend was my first full weekend at home, I felt like I accomplished a few things around the house. I am off on Monday's for November and December then back to 5 days a week. Besides my body aching, I am really glad I made this change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment