Saturday, September 20, 2008

Devastation

Bradley called me hysterical Thursday at about 4:50 pm. Smokey was laying in the yard full of blood, you could see her muscles.... Bekah at work told me to go, I ran home, found him laying in the yard crying petting her, she was just laying there, called the vet, rushed her there. Left here there. Dr. Fred called 2 hours later and had just finished sewing her back up. Looked like she got hit by a car and was like that for about 10-12 hours , we let her out when the kids were leaving for school, so she was in until just after 7am. They were giving her medicine and had her on a heating pad under blankets... then we pray. I called to check on her when I was on my way home from some surgery I had to have... She didn't make it though the night. Bradley still doesn't know. He's at the International Scout Rally this weekend. I'm a mess. Brad will be devastated. I miss her so much....

No comments: