Bradley playing center field
Bradley battingI really am going to update more soon, summer is SO busy around here! These pictures were from Bradley's next to the last game. He is a great outfielder, they just need to give him the chance to play infield too. He's got a great arm, and he's good at catching those popflies ( sp??) that go to the outfield. We need to work on batting this year. The Community Athletic center has a batting cage, so we'll get him in there over the course of the next year. On the 6th of July his team gets to go to a Whitecaps game, they will be introduced on the field and thier positions, and get to meet the Whitecaps players and get a tour of the grounds.. he's pretty excited about all that. He's also going camping with a friend that week and we will meet them in GR so he wont' miss the game.
Speaking of camping, we are going camping this weekend, we have borrowed a pop-up camper and will be staying in a rustic campground on a beautiful lake, or so I've heard... #1 I hate rustic #2.. I hate rustic... We are going with another family, they have a bathroom in thier camper... they have offered me thier shower though, isn't that sweet, as long as I can get or take water, I can at least sink bathe.... I can't start my day without a shower!! Wish me luck!! I'll get pictures!
Guess I'd better run, I'm on my lunch hour.. need to get to the bank and back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment