Wednesday, May 02, 2007

UGH!!

Well, I decided to keep Ryan home from school today, He was wheezing, coughing and just felt terrible. I asked Doug which shift he was going to take.. I'll be off a week in May so I really can't afford to be off now... how selfish does that sound from a Mother with a kiddo that feels icky.. So anyway, Doug suggested I call his mother, so I did, and she came to sit with Ryan. I said if he'd had a fever or something I'd stay with him, but it was obviously just allergies. So she got here by 9am. I stopped in on my way to lunch to check on him and guess what.... He had just thrown up.... What happened to just allergies?? Mimi was happy to stay, and I was happy to let her! He did that a few more times. As of right now, he seems to be doing okay , he's drawing and coloring and making things with paper, tape and scissors lets hope this keeps up!! I will still keep him home tomorrow, and I'll be with him.
I hope everyone else is well!

No comments: