Saturday, April 07, 2007

Paint


Wow, what a busy day, somehow my husband got the great idea, to paint things.... namely, our Bathroom.... I don't know if you remember or not, but about a year and a half ago, I painted the bathroom... it was cute.. sort of, I painted it white and then sponge painted with yellow, to match the ducky border... needless to say, the walls looked like scrambled eggs and the border was really cheap and curled along all the edges. So now I have the country style outhouse border, as pictured above..it has a blue edge, so hopefully it will sort of go with the blue fixtures ( Doug did mention he could redo the tub himself and make it like new) I painted with sauteed mushroom, then tomorrow, afternoon Iwill sponge paint with Toasted almond, It already looks better! Even Bradley said it looks better already! We've also been without baseboard for the last year and a half, so I got that today too and Doug primed and painted it. Kenny will come over tomorrow and help install it. I also got 2 gallons of ceiling paint, so that's on the list of things to do also. It won't be tomorrow, I won't get to the sponging until later and then the in laws will be over for Easter dinner. So in between everything else.... whew I'm exhausted already! I will post pictures when I have them .. I will also post pictures of the kids decorating Easter Eggs.

No comments: