


As you guessed by the title... we adopted 2 kitties instead of just the one! We got Tiger on Friday and by Saturday morning, Doug had decided we could get Tigers sister... her name is Shadow... they are so much fun to watch together... Smokey is STILL upset!!! I've heard it will take close to a month for her to come around. I feel really guilty for doing this to Smokey.
Picture #1 Tiger
Picture #2 Shadow
Picture #3 Smokey... NOT HAPPY!!
Shadow is too funny.. she gets ahold of her little toy mouse and hangs on to it and growls... she's got her hunting instincts kicking in... and then when you pick her up and cuddle she purrs.. she's a sweety too, she curled up on me last night and went to sleep, Tiger was stretched out next to me. She's not as cuddly .... yet.
Kids started VBS last night, they had a great time!! 3 more nights, this is Ryan's first year to go, I hope he was good...
No comments:
Post a Comment